NFO period: 16th February – 01st March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Closed-End Hybrid Scheme
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation and current income, through a judicious mix of investments in equities and fixed income securities. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over medium to long term investment in fixed income securities and long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the assets in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout (Half Yearly and Yearly) Option.
- Fund Managers – Siddharth Chaudhary and Shiv Chanani. Co-Fund Managers: Dwijendra Srivastava and S Krishnakumar
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond 70% and Nifty Fifty Index 30%
- Maturity – 1300 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)