NFO period: 27th May – 10th June 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Closed-End Hybrid Scheme
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation and current income, through a judicious mix of investments in equities and fixed-income securities. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Income over long term by investment in fixed income securities and long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the assets in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option (Half Yearly and Yearly)
- Fund Managers – Siddharth Chaudhary & Shiv Chanani. Co-Fund Managers: Dwijendra Srivastava & S Krishnakumar.
- Benchmark – The performance of the scheme shall be benchmarked to the CRISIL MIP Blended Index. CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index seeks to track the performance of a debt-oriented hybrid portfolio having a blend of the CNX Nifty Index (15%) and CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index (85%). Hence, it is considered as an appropriate benchmark for the Scheme. The Trustee reserves the right to change the Benchmarks whenever considered appropriate and the details of the changes will be notified by addendum.
- Maturity period – 1300 days from the date of allotment.