NFO period: 08th August – 11th November, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A 10 year close ended equity Linked Savings Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by predominantly investing in equity and equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-cap and from income tax benefit available. For the purpose investment by the scheme 'micro cap' stock is defined as one whose market cap is equal to or lower than the 301stStock by market cap (after sorting the securities in the descending order of market capitalization) on the National Stock exchange of India limited, Mumbai, at the time of investment. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing in equity and equity related instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-caps along with income tax benefit Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Manager – S Krishnakumar & Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – Nifty Small Cap 100
- Maturity – 10 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)