NFO period: 03rd November – 15th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A 10 year close ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of companies along with income tax benefit. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated return.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing in equity and equity related instruments of companies along with income tax benefit.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – S Krishnakumar & Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 10 years from the date of allotment.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)