NFO period: 02nd November – 16th November 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the CNX NIFTYIndex, subject to tracking errors. However there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term investment by investing in securities covered by CNX NIFTY Index, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Not Applicable
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sachin Relekar
- Benchmark – CNX NIFTY Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate LIC Nomura Mutual Fund Advisors in your city