NFO period: 08th December – 22nd December, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-end equity scheme
- Investment objective – To seek capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity/equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-caps. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized. A company whose market capitalisation is equal to or lower than that of the 301st stock by market cap on the NSE at the time of investment will be considered to be in micro-cap category. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset management Company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing predominantly in equity / equityrelated instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-caps.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – S Krishnakumar & Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Small Cap Index
- Maturity period – 4 years from the date of allotment.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)