NFO period: 29th August – 12th September, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in services sector
- Investment objective – To seek capital appreciation by investing in equity / equity related instruments of companies who drive a majority of their income from business predominantly in the services sector of the economy. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized. Services sector includes Healthcare, Fitness, Tourism & Hospitality, Transportation & Logistics, Education, Staffing, Wealth management, Media, Retail, Aviation, Legal, Architecture, Design services etc. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the Mutual Fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset Management Company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth, by investing in equity / equity related instruments of companies who have business predominantly in the services sector of the economy.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Dividend Payout, Dividend Re-Investment & Dividend Sweep Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. S Krishnakumar, Mr. Rahul Baijal, Mr. Rohit Seksaria and Mr. Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)