NFO period: 18th January – 01st February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-end equity scheme
- Investment objective – To provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized. No Guarantee There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset management Company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – S Krishnakumar, Madanagopal Ramu (Co-Fund Manager-Equity) & Dwijendra Srivastava (Fixed Income)
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)