NFO period: 04th December – 18th December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Banking & Financial Services Sector Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek long term capital appreciation by investing atleast 80% of its net assets in equity/equity related instruments of the companies in the Banking and Financial Services sector in India. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term Capital Appreciation by investing in equity/equity related instruments of the companies in Banking and Financial Services sector in India.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Pradeep Gokhale, Atul Bhole and Rupesh Patel
- Benchmark – CNX Finance
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)