NFO period: 16th July – 19th July, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income and / or capital appreciation by investing in Fixed Income Instruments having maturity in line with the maturity of the scheme. The maturity of all investments shall be equal to or less than the maturity of the scheme. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking fixed income / capital appreciation on maturity by investing in Debt & Money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Payout Option & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Akhil Mittal
- Benchmark – Crisil Medium Term Debt Index
- Maturity period – 1100 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Tata Mutual Fund Advisors in your city