NFO period: 22nd June – 06th July, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity scheme following a value investment strategy
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation over the tenure of the fund through a diversified equity portfolio following value investment strategy. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation over the tenure of the fund through a diversified equity portfolio following value investment strategy.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Payout Option & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Sonam Udasi
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index TRI
- Maturity period – 1103 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Tata Mutual Fund Advisors in your city