NFO period: 22nd November – 06th December, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended hybrid scheme with tenure of 1279 days
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate income and reduce interest rate volatility by investing in fixed income securities that are maturing on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term investment horizon by investing primarily in Debt instruments (65%-95%) and Money Market Securities (0%-30%), with the balance exposure in Equity and Equity related securities (5%-35%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub Plan and Direct Sub Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Manager – Shri Sunil Patil and Shri V. Srivatsa
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)