NFO period: 22nd December, 2016 – 22nd March, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A 10 year Close-ended equity linked savings scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of companies along with income tax benefit. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing in equity and equity related instruments of companies along with income tax benefit u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout Option only.
- Fund Manager – Shri Lalit Nambiar
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 100 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)