NFO period: 18th August – 28th August, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close-ended Capital Protection Oriented Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek capital protection on maturity by investing in fixed income securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme and seeking capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital protection at maturity and capital appreciation over medium term by investing in debt and money market securities (80% - 100%) and equity and equity related instruments (0% - 20%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Parijat Agrawal (Debt Portion) and Mr. Ashish Ranawade (Equity Portion)
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index
- Maturity period – 1100 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)