NFO period: 20th April – 28th April, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open-ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of select equity and equity linked securities of large cap companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a portfolio of select equity and equity linked securities of large cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. The dividend option has the following facilities: Dividend Re-investment Facility, Dividend Pay-out Facility, Dividend Sweep Facility.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Ashish Ranawade
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 100 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)