NFO period: 14th November – 28th November, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme following a value investment strategy
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate long term capital appreciation by investing substantially in a portfolio of equity and equity related securities of companies which are undervalued (or are trading below their intrinsic value). However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a portfolio of equity and equity related securities of value companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vinay Paharia
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index$
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)