NFO period: 02nd January – 16th January, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open-Ended Liquid Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate optimal returns consistent with moderate levels of risk and high liquidity by investing in high quality debt and money market instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short term by investing in money market and debt instruments. Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 10,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Piyush Baranwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate YES Mutual Fund Advisors in your city