NFO period: 05th December – 15th December, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/ tracking Nifty Smallcap250 Quality 50 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns that are commensurate with the performance of the Nifty Smallcap250 Quality 50 Index, subject to tracking error. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities covered by Nifty Smallcap250 Quality 50 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – Rs. 100/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anil Ghelani & Mr. Diipesh Shah
- Benchmark – Nifty Smallcap250 Quality 50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate DSP Mutual Fund Advisors in your city