NFO period: 03rd February – 13th February, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund investing in constituents of Nifty SDL Jul 2033 Index. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to track the Nifty SDL Jul 2033 Index by investing in SDLs, maturing on or before July 2033, subject to tracking difference. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over Target Maturity Period. Target Maturity Index Fund tracking Nifty SDL Jul 2033 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) Option and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Abhishek Bisen
- Benchmark – Nifty SDL Jul 2033 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund Advisors in your city