NFO period: 01st December – 15th December, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in both large cap and mid cap stocks
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in and managing a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments of large and mid-cap companies. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of large & mid cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option only.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ramesh Mantri(For Equity Securities), Ms. Trupti Agrawal(Assistant Fund Manager), Mr. Piyush Baranwal(For Debt Securities) and Mr. Shariq Merchant
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 250 Large MidCap TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate WhiteOak Capital Mutual Fund Advisors in your city