NFO period: 18th November – 02nd December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Balanced Scheme
- Investment objective – To generate income by investing in debt & money market instruments along with long-term capital appreciation through investments in equity & equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation & generating income over medium to long term by investing in debt and money market instruments as well as equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option (Dividend Payout and Reinvestment Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Pankaj Murarka and Mr. Kedar Karnik
- Benchmark – 50% CNX Nifty + 50% Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)