NFO period: 09th November – 21st December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme with a 3 year lock-in
- Investment objective – The Scheme will seek to invest predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments with the objective to provide investors with opportunities for capital appreciation and income generation along with the benefit of income tax deduction (under Section 80 C of the Income Tax Act, 1961) on their investments.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing in Equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amit Nigam
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 100 index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)