NFO period: 30th October – 13th November, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective – To generate long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over medium to long term by investing in a diversified portfolio consisting of equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout and Reinvestment Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Jinesh Gopani and Mr. Shreyash Devalkar
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)