NFO period: 30th October – 13th November, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in maximum 30 stocks (predominantly large cap)
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long term capital appreciation by investing in concentrated portfolio of large cap focused equity and equity related instruments of up to 30 companies and balance in debt and money market instruments. However there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing predominantly in large cap focused equity & equity related instruments of up to 30 companies and balance in debt & money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. V. Balasubramanian
- Benchmark – Nifty 100 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)