NFO period: 20th February – 13th March, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme which shall invest in equity securities specifies as eligible securities as per Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme 2013, as amended from time to time
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation from a portfolio that is substantially constituted of equity securities specified as eligible securities for Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme 2013. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Tax Benefit under Section 80CCG - As per Section 80CCG of the Income-tax Act, 1961, investments made by 'New Retail Investor' in this Scheme will qualify for a 50% deduction of the actual amount invested from the taxable income of the financial year. The maximum investment permissible for claiming deduction in a financial year is Rs. 50,000.
- Fund Managers - Mr. Anil Shah
- Benchmark – CNX100