NFO period: March 02 – March 16, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of mid cap companies. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term Capital by investing in equity and equity related instruments of Mid cap Companies
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Scheme Period: 3 Years from the date of allotment of units
- Fund Managers - Mr. Ravi Gopalakrishnan and Mr. Krishna Sanghavi
- Benchmark – CNX MIDCAP