NFO period: 13th January – 27th January, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Manufacturing Sector Scheme.
- Investment objective – The primary investment is to generate long-term capital appreciation to unit holders from a portfolio that is invested predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies engaged in Manufacturing activity. The Scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be noassurance that the schemes’ objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term Capital by investing in equity and equity related securities of companies engaged in manufacturing sector
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option (Payout, Reinvestment Facility)
- Fund Managers - Mr. Anil Shah
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500