NFO period: 9th January – 23rd January 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Oriented Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation to the investors, which will be in line with their long term savings goal, by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities. Although, the objective of the Fund is to generate optimal returns, the objective may or may not be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term growth by investing in diversifies portfolio of equity and equity related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Samir Rachh, Ms. Jahnvee Shah (A Dedicated Fund Manager for overseas investment)
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index
- Lock-in Period – 3 years from the date of allotment.