NFO period: 05th February – 19th February, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the Scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of Small & Mid Cap companies. The Scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the scheme's objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities predominantly in small & midcap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mahesh Patil
- Benchmark – Nifty Midcap 100
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)