NFO period: 02nd February – 09th February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended income fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of each Scheme is to generate returns through investments in debt and money market instruments maturing on or before maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over 1156 days (tenure of the plan) by investing in Debt/ Money market instruments/ Government securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amey Mashilkar
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)