NFO period: 17th December – 22nd December, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the duration of the scheme. The Scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the scheme’s objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income with capital growth over long term by investing in debt and money market securities maturing on or before the tenure of the Scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Normal Dividend sub-option (Payout Facility) and Quarterly Dividend sub-option (Payout Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Kaustubh Gupta
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)