NFO period: 07th September – 01st October, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation, from a portfolio of equity securities specified as eligible securities for Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme, 2013 (RGESS). The Scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the schemes’ objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity securities specified as Eligible Securities as per Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme, 2013, as amended from time to time.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout Facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mahesh Patil
- Benchmark – CNX 100
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)