NFO period: 03rd September – 07th September, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Open-ended Diversified Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of Equity and Equity related securities of companies that meet the relative value criteria and fall within top 500 by market cap. A company is considered as showing high relative value if it has a combination of higher RoCE and higher earnings yield. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation and provide long term capital growth by investing primarily in companies that offer high relative value vis-a vis other companies and fall within top 500 by market capitalization.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option, Dividend Re-investment Facility and Dividend Pay-out Facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sumit Bhatnagar and Mr. Malay Shah
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)