(A) Transaction through BSE StAR MF platform of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (“BSE”)
Investors are requested to note that, in addition to the existing modes for transactions in the units of the Regular Plans of the following schemes of Canara Robeco Mutual Fund ("CRMF"), investors can now also transact through BSE StAR MF platform of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited ("BSE") with effect from 1st September, 2016.
The Salient features of the new facility are as follows:
- Transaction for this purpose shall include purchase (including registration of SIP), redemption and switch facility.
- The facility for purchase / redemption of units on BSE StAR MF will be available on all business days between 9.00 a.m.to 3.00 p.m. or such other time as may be decided from time to time.
- Official Point of Acceptance
- All trading members of BSE who are registered with Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) as Mutual Fund Advisors and empanelled with CRMF shall be eligible to offer purchase and redemption of units to the investors of the scheme and shall be treated as official point of Acceptance.
- Clearing Members of registered Stock Exchanges and Depository participants of registered Depositories will also be considered as official point of Acceptance of CRMF. However Depository participants will be permitted to process only redemption requests of units held in demat form.
- Clearing members and depository participants shall be required to comply with conditions stipulated in SEBI circular vide reference no. 11/183204/2009 dated November 13, 2009 for stock broker's viz. AMFI / NISM certification, code of conduct prescribed by SEBI for Intermediaries of Mutual Fund.
- Investors will be required to comply with Know Your Customer (KYC) norms as prescribed by BSE / NSDL / CDSL and Canara Robeco Mutual Fund to participate in this facility.
- Cut off timing for purchase / redemption of units
Time stamping as evidenced by confirmation slip given by stock exchange mechanism will be considered for the purpose of determining applicable NAV and cut off timing for the transactions. The applicability of NAV will be subject to guidelines issued by SEBI from time to time on uniform cut-off time for applicability of NAV.
- CRMF will not send account statement to unitholders holding units in demat mode. The statement provided by the Depository Participant will be equivalent to account statement.
- For all the transactions done through the platform separate folio number will be allotted and the bank account, address, nomination details, etc. shall be same as per the demat account of the investor.
- For any grievances with respect to transactions in BSE StAR MF, the investors / unitholders should approach the Stock Broker or the investor grievances cell of the stock exchange.
- This facility of transacting in the scheme through stock exchange infrastructure is available subject to such limits, regulations, operating guidelines, terms and conditions as may be prescribed by SEBI / BSE from time to time. The operating guidelines are available at BSE website viz., www.bseindia.com
(B) Switch facility is available under all schemes of CRMF which are transacted through BSE Star MF platform of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited ("BSE")
All other terms and conditions of the Scheme remain unchanged. This addendum shall form an integral part of the Scheme Information Document / Key Information Memorandum of the Schemes of CRMF as amended from time to time.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)