NFO period: 7th November – 21st November, 2014
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - A closed-end equity scheme.
- Maturity Period of DSP BlackRock 3 Year Close Ended Equity Fund - DSP BlackRock 3 Years Close Ended Equity Fund will mature on November 27, 2017. If the maturity date is not a business day, the immediately succeeding business day shall be considered as the maturity day for the scheme.
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in portfolio of equity and equity-related securities. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized..
No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset Management Company
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital Appreciation with a Long Term Investment horizon by investing predominantly in equity / equity-related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 1,000/- and multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter.
- Fund Managers - Vinit Sambre and Laukik Bagwe
- Benchmark – CNX 500 Index.