NFO period: 10th April – 20th April 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A 1281 days Close Ended Equity Fund
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities of large cap companies in India. There can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate capital growth over the short to medium term by investment in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Akash Singhania
- Benchmark – CNX Nifty Index
- Lock-in Period – 1281 days from the date of allotment