NFO period: 21st April – 05th May 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – To generate income by investing in high quality fixed income securities that are maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme whilst the secondary objective is to generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital appreciation while generating income over medium to long term by Investment in debt and money market instruments as well as equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Devang Shah and Jinesh Gopani
- Benchmark – Crisil MIP Blended Fund Index