NFO period: 7th November – 21th November, 2014
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An Open Ended Fund of Funds Scheme.
- Investment objective - The fund seeks to achieve capital appreciation and diversification through a mix of strategic and tactical allocation to various asset classes such as equity, debt, gold and cash by investing in funds investing in these asset classes. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term Capital growth and Income
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 1000/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option (Payout, Reinvestment and Sweep Facility)
- Fund Manager - Mr. Peeyush Mittal
- Benchmark - CRISIL Balanced Fund Index