NFO period: 11th November – 25th November, 2014
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An Open Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective - To provide capital appreciation and income distribution to the investors by using a blend of equity derivatives strategy, arbitrage opportunities and pure equity investments. The scheme does not guarantee/ indicate any returns. There is no assurance that the scheme objective will be met.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term Capital growth and Income
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option (Payout, Reinvestment and Sweep Facility)
- Fund Managers - Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty and Mr. Prasad Dhonde
- Benchmark - S&P BSE to the extent of 30%, CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index to the extent of 30% and CRISIL Liquid Fund Index to the extent of 40%.