NFO period: 26th December, 2017 – 09th January, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended Debt Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/ debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the term of the plan. A fund that invests in Debt/Money Market Instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The Scheme proposes to launch 3 Plans (A-C) under the Scheme of tenure ranging between 85 days and 3700 days. The duration of the Plans under the Scheme will be decided at the time of launch.
Each Plan under the Scheme offers following option:
- Growth – Direct
- Dividend (with Payout Facility only)
- Dividend - Direct (with Payout Facility only)
- Quarterly Dividend (Payout Option only)
- Quarterly Dividend – Direct (Payout Option only)
- Fund Manager – Mr. Umesh Sharma and Mr. Sachin Padwal-Desai
- Benchmark –
- For Plans with maturity period of 85 days upto 91 Days: Crisil Liquid Fund Index.
- For Plans with maturity period of above 91 days upto 3 years - Crisil Short Term Bond Fund Index.
- For Plans with maturity period of above 3 years upto 7 years - Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index.
- For Plans with maturity period of above 7 years – I – sec Libex Index.
- Maturity – 1205 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)