NFO period: 27th December, 2017 – 27th March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity linked saving scheme with a statutory lock in of 3 years and tax benefit
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of companies along with income tax benefit. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed /indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset management Company.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing in equity and equity related instruments along with income tax benefit.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend (Payout & Sweep Facility).
- Fund Managers – S Krishnakumar & Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 10 years from the date of allotment.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)