NFO period: 15th January – 13th February 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme which shall invest in eligible securities as per Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme, 2012
- Investment objective – To generate long term capital appreciation from a portfolio of Eligible Securities as specified in Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate capital appreciation over 1100 days by investing in portfolio of equity schemes which are eligible securities as specified in Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme..
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – The Scheme offers two plans: Plan A and Plan B: Each Plan shall be managed as a separate Portfolio and offers: Regular Option and Direct Option. Both the options offer Growth & Dividend Payout sub-options
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 100 Index
- Lock-in Period – 1100 days from the date of allotment.