NFO period: 15th January – 29th January 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close End Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – To provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long capital growth by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – S Bharath & Dwijendra Srivastava. S Bharath is the dedicated fund manager for investment in overseas securities
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity date – 5 years from the date of allotment.