NFO period: 16th May – 19th May, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – To seek generation of returns by investing in a portfolio of fixed income instruments which mature on or before the maturity date of the Plan(s). However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Plan will be achieved. The Plan does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income over the term of the plan by investing in debt/money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Option and Direct Option having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Piyush Harlalka
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1138 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)