NFO period: 14th November – 17th November, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Exchange Traded Fund investing in S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to invest in constituents of the underlying Index in the same proportion as in the underlying index, and endeavor to provide returns before expenses, which closely correspond to the total returns of the underlying index. However, the performance of the scheme may differ from that of underlying index due to tracking error. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation an exchange traded fund that aims to provide returns that closely correspond to the returns provided by S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 10,00,00,000 (Rupees Ten Crores only) and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plans/ options under the scheme.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Kayzad Eghlim
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)