NFO period: 07th January – 12th January, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended Debt Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term savings solution by a debt fund that seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Goswami and Mr. Rohan Maru
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity period – 1190 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)