NFO period: 08th February – 22nd February, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close-ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plans having Cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout Facility.
- Fund Managers –
- Mr. Manish Gunwani and Mr. Rajat Chandak are the fund managers of the Scheme
- Mr. Shalya Shah – for ADR/GDR and other foreign securities
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 1099 days from the date of allotment of units
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)