NFO period: 29th January – 11th February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended income scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme aims to generate returns by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme. However, the scheme does not guarantee / indicate any return. There is no assurance that the funds objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income for fixed term by investing in Debt/Money Market Instrument/Govt. Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option. Both the plans offer following options:
- Growth Option
- Quarterly Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Flexi Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Annual Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Maturity Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sunil Patil
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)