NFO period: 22nd December, 2017 – 21st March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity linked savings scheme with a statutory lock in of 3 years and tax benefit
- Investment objective – The scheme is a ten year close ended equity linked savings scheme that seeks generate long-term capital appreciation to unit-holders from a portfolio that is invested predominantly in equity and equity related securities of large capitalization companies and emerging mid cap companies along with income tax benefit. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation. A close ended equity linked savings scheme (ELSS) with a statutory lock in of 3 years and tax benefit.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Growth Options and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout sub-option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sankaran Naren and Mr. Rajat Chandak
- Benchmark – Nifty Large Midcap 250 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)