NFO period: 03rd May – 07th May, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Exchange Traded Fund replicating/ tracking S&P BSE 500 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total return of the underlying index subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution an Exchange Traded Fund that aims to provide returns that closely correspond to the returns provided by S&P BSE 500 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plans/ options under the scheme.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Kayzad Eghlim
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)